Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Theres a ghost in my FUCKING HOUSE!

and he loves me :3

ok now Ive come home from a hard day at school I set up my shit for some epic video gaming (which I never did anyway) when my brother tells me to set up and light the fire. I hate setting fires and I hate lighting them more but hey I set it up anyway because im a good little shit., I just didnt light it. now then Im surfing the interwebs and because im all alone in the house (as my brotherly one left) I went a little nuts, I could laugh as LOUD as I wanted, and oh man did I laugh. I was going nuts over this series of comics called "adventure Piece" on the humble abode of Deviantart.com when I went to the kitchen to get some to eat when...............my fire lit it self. mhm my fire seemed to have being burning that entire time and I didnt light it. my brother didnt light it fuck hell my dog didnt light it. my only conclusion is that the ghost of my dead loved one (R.I.P. grand pa) or the chachters of my stories have come to life and are helping me with everything. The former being more feasable.

-Cookiemancer

No comments:

Post a Comment