Monday, November 23, 2009

Derpa Derp

Anyways, Anwar has been not on the internets because he is moving house or something. So in the meantime I HAVE TO DO ALL THE WORK! What fun.

Here is a list of shit I usually do:
-Draw comics
-Plan comics
-Play games

Now here is that list since Anwar went offline:
-Draw comics
-Plan comics
-Play games
-Update the comics
-Write Author's Bullshit
-Take care of paperwork
-Feed the fish in the lobby
-Take care of Stevesie's "Uh-Oh's"
-Clean out Stevesie's litter box
-Take out the trash
-Brush Stevesie's teeth
-Make love to Anwar's mother
-Post blawgs more often

See how much more stuff I have to do? It's an outrage, I say. So without further ado, I give you a crappy Anwar and Chad that Anwar made a while back. I don't know if he wanted me to post this yet, and to be quite frank I don't give a shit.

ENJOY.

You bloodsucking parasites...That I hate.

-Randy "Motherlover" Broski

No comments:

Post a Comment