Friday, October 16, 2009

It's just a cartoon

Greetings, You people

It has indeed been a while since I have posted. It turns out my last post was incorrect and Muntron's plans to get really fat and enslave Stevesie and I were read all wrong. My bad.

アンワ says:
Hello there, chum

Randymoose says:
Good day, old bean.
I've been hearing some pretty awful stuff
Awful stuff indeed

アンワ says:
You are refering to the plans, no?
Oh ho ho, dear boy!
You read those all wrong!

Randymoose says:
Oh?

アンワ says:
The plans were to enslave two idiots!
You didn't surely think that I meant you and Stevesie!?!

Randymoose says:
Well I'm not going to lie to you, Muntron. I did.

アンワ says:
You and Stevesie are intellegent and dashing young men

Randymoose says:
That is true.

So as you can plainly see, we are safe from Muntrons wrath at this point in time. But enough about Muntron's wrath...

I was talking to someone the other day about Watchmen (great movie) and he was complaining how the movie did not make sence. So I, Randy "She-moose" Chadson explained it for him. He eventually talked me into a corner "How the shit-balls cock face fag cumshot does Rorschach jump so high if he has no powers?" How the FUCK do I answer that? So I did what any intellegent man would do "It's only a movie, dude"

I win, yes? No.

If someone has to resort to saying "It's only a movie" when they were clearly trying to explain it before, you win. True, it's only a movie and it doesn't have to make sence but I tried to explain it first...So...I lose. Good on you Cameron! You won that battle of wits, but I assure you! You have not won the war!
Of wits.

-Randy "Shitballscockfacefagcumshot" Rorschach (Spoiler alert)

No comments:

Post a Comment